Equine Prep is now offering participation opportunities in the Sport of Kings. Get involved with a
one-time, minimum $10,000 investment that provides exciting racing and sales opportunities across the U.S.
Santa Teresita, shown at top and bottom left, was a $60,000
yearling purchase. She became a Grade 1 winner of nearly
$500,000 and was sold for $1,500,000 after she finished 2nd
to Champion Zenyatta.
• A one-time purchase offers limited risk exposure; no ongoing monthly expenses.
• Available now with one-time, minimum $10,000 commitment.
• Diversification lessens the downside risk of an individual failure.
• The management team has over 86 years of nationally recognized, successful experience in acquiring, managing and selling thoroughbreds of all ages.
• Members watch their horses compete, earn purse money and experience the thrill of thoroughbred sales.
• An independent accounting firm will file Company tax returns and provide members with a year-end financial statement.
• Owners will be sent updates via email, social media and the members-only section of the website.
• Equine Prep Bloodstock/managing member is also an owner in the partnership.
• Equine Prep has proven experience to find the right horse to start your new stable or add to your existing one.
• With every purchase, Equine Prep will be available to work as a liaison between you and your trainer.
• Great communication means you have less hassles and more time to enjoy your stable.